- Develop a daily discipline
👉 Repetition is the mother of skill.
- Feed and strengthen your mind
👉 Read 30 minutes per day.
- Feed and strengthen your body
👉 Get active at least 5 days/week.
- Get role models
👉 Model who achieved what you want to achieve.
- Make a plan and take massive action
👉 Get momentum and KEEP momentum.
- Give more than you expect to receive
👉 Dedicate yourself to serving others and adding value.
0. Develop a daily discipline
👉 Action: Repetition is the mother of skill.
- It's a daily practice and continued immersion.
- Make sure to have some form of progress each day.
- Progress = happiness.
- Set goals and remind yourself every day.
“Comfort zones: If you live in one too long… that becomes your norm. Get comfortable being uncomfortable.” — David Goggins
- Train your mind to do the uncomfortable things.
- Self-love: I love you too much to let you do the things that are bad for you in the long term. (cf. Will Smith's video)
- When you discipline yourself in one area of your life, you're going to be able to do it even more in other areas.
1. Feed and strengthen your mind
👉 Action: Read 30 minutes per day.
“Every day, stand guard at the door of your mind.” — Jim Rohn
“You're the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” — Jim Rohn
- What goes in your mind becomes the experience of your life.
- Surveil what you're reading/watching, who you're talking to and surrounding yourself with.
- Read things you pursue, not what comes to you.
- Learn what you need to progress/grow. Invest in yourself.
- Train and condition your mind.
- Read/listen over and over to change the voice in your head, to shift your mind.
2. Feed and strengthen your body
👉 Action: Get active at least 5 days/week.
- Taking care of your body, takes care of your mind.
- You can change how you feel instantly by a radical change in your body.
- Pushing your body increases your determination, your will to succeed.
- Make your body stronger, so that you're psychologically strong.
3. Get role models
👉 Action: Model who achieved what you want to achieve.
“Success leaves clues.” — Jim Rohn
- Figure out what highly successful people did/do, and model it. Improve it, but learn their steps. They have knowledge.
- For example, find out what they're reading.
- Be inspired. Remind you there's a way.
- Become who you need to be to do what you want to achieve.
4. Create a plan and take massive action
👉 Action: Get momentum and KEEP momentum.
“Let your learning lead to action, that's when your life changes.” — Jim Rohn
- Momentum is everything. The most important is to get in motion, do something.
- Thinking about what you want to do is NOT enough. START! Take massive action immediately.
- Courage means you're afraid, but you do it anyway.
- Do NOT negotiate with yourself. Do it NOW, not tomorrow.
- See what's working or not, keep changing, and you'll get there.
5. Give more than you expect to receive
👉 Action: Dedicate yourself to serving others and adding value.
- Then your perspective and circumstances will dramatically change.
“It's not about me, it's about we.”
- The more you get connected to people and do what's right, the more your soul/spirit grow.
- Remember how great your life is and you'll feel fulfilled.
Watch Tony Robbins' full video here: